Blog comment policy
Note: If your comment is about a specific problem or incident on a specific RapidRide bus, or is about Metro service in general, you might wish to contact Metro Customer Service directly via email, online form, or phone (206-553-3000).
King County Metro Transit welcomes your comments on this blog. Our staff will screen comments and delete any that meet the following criteria:
- Potentially libelous
- Obscene or explicit
- Hateful or mean-spirited
- Personal attacks, insults, or threatening language
- Material that is plagiarized or violates intellectual property rights
- Private, personal information published without consent
- Commercial promotions or spam
- Comments or links that are off-topic
- Embedded images from external sources
- Content that violates any law
If you have any questions about our comment policies, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Staffing limitations may prevent us from responding to comments or questions on this blog in a timely manner. If you would like a response from Metro Transit about RapidRide or any other issue, please visit Metro’s contact page or call Customer Information at 206-553-3000.
Most of the information on this blog will be provided by King County employees, but some material in the comments section will come from the public. Neither King County nor Metro Transit can vouch for the accuracy of material not created by county employees.
Communications made through this page do not constitute official notice to King County Metro Transit.